The Coquetdale Squirrel group website and the online store on the Coquetdale Squirrel Group website based in the UK processes personal data provided by Customer and site visitors to fulfill, and in addition to confirm Terms and Conditions, to process electronic orders and shipments and for the necessary communication during a period required by law.
1. The Personal data controller, in compliance with GDPR (hereinafter referred to as "Regulation") is Coquetdale Squirrel Group, based in the UK (hereinafter referred to as "Controller");
2. The contact details of the Controller are: email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.: +441669650384
3. Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person.
The source of personal data
1. Controller processes personal data obtained with consent from Customer and site visitors and collected through the contract to purchase and fulfillment of the electronic order created in the online store coquetdalesquirrelgroup.co.uk;
2. Controller processes only the identifying and contact details of Customer and site visitors which are necessary for the fulfillment of the contract to purchase;
3. Controller processes personal data for the shipping and accounting purposes and for the necessary communication between the contracting parties for the duration required by law. Personal data will not be made public and will not be transferred to other countries.
Purpose of data processing
Controller processes personal data of the Customer and site visitors for following purposes:
1. Registration on the website coquetdalesquirrelgroup.co.uk in compliance with Chapter 4, Section 2 of GDPR;
2. For fulfillment of the electronic order created by Customer and site visitors (name, address, email, telephone number);
3. To observe law and regulations arising from the the contractual relationship between Customer and site visitors and Controller;
4. Personal data is necessary for the fulfillment of contract to purchase. Contract cannot be concluded without the personal data.
Duration of personal data storage
1. Controller stores personal data for the period necessary for fulfillment of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between Controller and Customer and site visitors and for the duration of 3 years following the conclusion of contractual relationship;
2. Controller must delete all personal data after the expiration of the period required for the storage of personal data.
Recipients and processors of personal data
Third parties processing personal data of the Customer and site visitors are subcontractors of the Controller. Services of these subcontractors are indispensable for the successful fulfillment of the contract to purchase and processing of the electronic order between Controller and Customer.
Subcontractors of the Controller are:
- Webnode AG (online store system);
- Shipping company;
- Google Analytics (website analytics);
Rights of Customer and site visitors
In compliance with the Regulation, Customer and site visitors is entitled to:
1. The right of access to personal data;
2. The right to rectification of personal data;
3. The right to erasure of personal data;
4. The right to object to processing of personal data;
5. The right to data portability;
6. The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data in writing or by e-mail sent to: Coquetdale Squirrel Group, Charity Hall, Morpeth, UK NE65 7AG;
7. the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in case of suspected breach of the Regulation.
Security of personal data
1. Controller declares to take all technical and organisational precautions necessary for the protection of personal data;
2. Controller has taken technical precautions to secure data storage spaces, in particular securing access to the computer with a password, using antivirus software and performing regular maintenance of the computers.
1. By placing an electronic order on the website coquetdalesquirrels.co.uk. Customer and site visitors confirms to be informed about all the conditions of personal data protection and accepts them to the full extent;
2. Customer and site visitors accepts these rules by ticking the checkbox in the order purchase form;
3. Controller can update these Rules at any time. New, updated version has to be published on his website.
These Rules come into effect on 18/01/2019